This is a WIP release of my hobby software and although much is complete there are still parts of the application that are being worked on.
FX Plugin stack for every slot/bus/screen, AuxFX and Hot Cues, Tape loops, Multiple Video Inputs, Record as new item, mix it back or Export it, Audio Responsive, Midi In/Out mapping, Video editor for multiple takes from a single source, Bus & AuxFX Patchs, FX snapshots, Single and Dual Output configurations
Currently working on: misc improvements, docs.
Download the latest version of VIDIFOLD and extract the executable. System requirements, latest release notes, etc... can be found in the knowledge base, and be sure to revisit for the latest version as updates are released regularly. There is NO telemetry in this app, you don't need an internet connection to use it.
You will need to mark the file to run as an executable, 'right' click on the VIDIFOLD file and select 'Properties', click on the 'Permissions' tab, 'tick' Allow executing file as program, and close the dialog. You should now be able to double click on VIDIFOLD to start it.
The interface has 4 main sections (working from top to bottom).
- Screens and Buses previews
- The Bus Racks
- Slot details and their FXStack
- Library, management, tools and Aux Rack
Import a video clip
- Click on the 'Clips' tab in the management section
- At the bottom of this panel, click on the 'Import New Items' button
- Use the file browser to locate a clip on your machine (suggest using a short video clip to start with)
- Click on 'Select File', this will bring up the importing window
- Click the 'Import listed items' button, and watch the import status, press the 'Finished' button when it appears
There will now be a thumbnail from the video in the management area.
Play the video
Drag and drop the thumbnail to the preview area in the Slot section. This is the blue area directly above the thumbnail.
A larger preview will appear in this area and a small preview will appear in the Trigger section.
Press the play button that appears or the '1' key on the keyboard to start play back.
FX Plugins : New plugins are being added regularly and are normally released with version upgrades.
9/12/20 New and improved 3DObjectsMk2 Plugin with 245 object/animations included, available as a extra download here
If you would like to have a go creating a plugin you can use my current base/example plugin code as a starting point.