Requires Ubuntu 20.04. Other Requirements: primary screen with resolution of at least 1920x1080 and a graphics card with drivers able to run version 4 of OpenGL shaders. Suggest installing the latest graphic drivers and recommend the system uses an SSD Drive.
Support: There is a simple, currently not heavily used, support forum here, which has some useful FAQ's. You can also make contact via Twitter / YouTube or email email@example.com.
Documentation Note: Quite a lot of the details are often out of date here, while development continues.
Overview of Interface
The interface has 4 main sections (working from top to bottom).
- Screens and Buses previews
- The Rack
- Slot details and FXStack setup
- Library, Aux Rack and Externals
Most of the interaction with the interface can be performed by drag-and-dropping items, although it has become a lot more touch screen friendly over time as this is how I gig with it.
While VIDIFOLD is running:
1. the mouse pointer will automatically be hidden if you move it over any screen outputs.
2. the keyboard response only happens while the mouse cursor is above the application.